Hey Girl, Hey, Welcome to LOUNGE! Space where women can “BE!” The LOUNGE is the physical space for Habits & Lifestyles. The LOUNGE provides quarterly wellness retreats for women (respite). Our first retreat will be held January 2020. In addition, The LOUNGE provides monthly online or in-person activities to its members.
Here are a few reasons why retreats are important:
- Retreats Have Long-Term Benefits -Offer you an escape from a tiresome routine
- Retreats Provide Peace Away from Your Daily Routine -Provide you the solitude you need
- Nature Let’s You Unwind -Being close to nature has shown to reduce the production of cortisol—our primary stress hormone.
- You’re Surrounded by Like-Minded Company -Retreats attract people with similar concerns or interests and, hence, offer you the opportunity to spend memorable moments with like-minded people who are looking to achieve the same goals as you.
- You Have Access to Professional Guidance -Retreats include trainings, exercises, or counselling sessions by experts who allow you to see your own shortcomings and help you improve your spiritual, mental, and physical well-being.
- You Don’t Have to Worry About Planning -Retreats allow you to focus solely on your own well-being and truly offer you a stress free time-off.
- Retreats Can Be More Economical -Retreats are pre-planned and include exclusive features like professional consultation and trainings in addition to all the facilities of a simple vacation—thus, making them more financially feasible and reliable
Also, The LOUNGE provides online social space for women. The LOUNGE is inclusive, yet an exclusive women’s social space that allows women to “BE.” Our healthy space provides a community of womanhood along with other perks such as rejuvenation, rest, relaxation, and pleasure.
Throne, A. (n.d) 7 Reasons You Should Consider Retreats Over Regular Vacations. Retrieved from. https://chopra.com/articles/7-reasons-you-should-consider-retreats-over-regular-vacations